Stevia

Hi there,

I just bought some powdered stevia, which is a natural herbal
sweetener.  Unfortunately it doesn't say how much stevia I need to use
to replace sugar in a recipe.  ie: 1tsp of stevia = 1 cup of sugar ?
Has anyone ever used this before? and if so do you know what the
equivalent would be?  On the container, which is quite small, it says
there are 1000 servings, but what would a serving be equal to?

Thanks!

Jenni in Toronto
begin:vcard
n:Walker;Jennifer
tel;work:DWL Interactive
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.dwl.net
org:DWL Interactive;Interactive
version:2.1
email;internet:jwalker@xxxxxxx
title:Production Designer
adr;quoted-printable:;;366 Adelaide St. East=0D=0A5th Floor=0D=0A;Toronto;Ontario;M5A 3X9;
fn:Jenni Walker
end:vcard