meat (not)s

I have a question and will try and put it delicately. We tried the
Dixie Diner Tuna (not). Not what you would call good but not bad.

Anyway, the next morning both my husband and myself had a bit of
digestive disturbance requiring a bathroom in a hurry.

As the Tuna (not) was the only thing we had both eaten, we figured
it was the cause.

Anyone else have digestive disturbances from the meat (not)s?