Dixie Diner

Hi again,

Yes, It is the power shakes that we use, the lemon and Vanilla (we don't like chocolate, so we haven't tried that one-weird, I know!) They are very tasty, and easy to make. My daughters really like them.

I have used the Nayonaise for several years, just like mayonaise, it has a little different taste from mayonaise, but it is very nice. In fact, my husband was using some on his sandwich the other day (believe me when I say he has been a hard sell on some products)and he commented that he had gotten used to Nayonaise and it wasn't so bad. ha-ha.

The Soy chips have that frito crunchiness and shape (a little shorter), what can I say? They were really good-they didn't taste healthy at all!!!

Sheila