Brewer's Yeast Flakes

Hi Laurie,
I use brewer's yeast in lots of things like popcorn, pasta, gravies and
sauces. You can add it as a substitute for salt, or use it like a seasoning
for your favorite recipes. I use it all the time because it really can spike
up a rather plain dish. The best thing for you to do as a first timer for
brewer's yeast is to experiment. Try putting the yeast in a side dish and add
a little at a time to some of your meals. Then get creative and try putting
it in dishes that call for seasonings such as roasts and soups and stews. If
you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me at
CAmbr27@xxxxxxx One more thing, Brewer's yeast is also called Nutritional
Yeast Flakes or Food Yeast Flakes. A lot of companies are calling there
products "Brewer's Yeast" when brewers yeast is a beer-brewing by-product and
has a somewhat bitter taste to it. So if your not sure what you are buying,
just ask for help, they should know what it is if you are buying at a
nutritional store like a GNC or Hi Health.