A Question and a Recipe

Hello everyone, thanks for all the great recipes and
ideas!  I would like to start using brewer's yeast,
but I have no idea what to use it in that would taste
good.  Do a lot of you use brewer's yeast, and if so
how do you use it?
I'm including a recipe that is a favorite at our
house.

              Sweet Potato Soup

 2 to 2 1/2 cups cooked mashed sweet potato
 1 large onion, chopped
 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
 2 to 3 carrots, sliced into thin rounds
 1 can Swanson vegetable broth (about 2 cups)
 2 cups skim milk (could use soy milk)
 1 teaspoon cinnamon
 1 tablespoon vegetarian Worcestershire sauce

Saute onion in a bit of the broth, add green pepper
and carrot and the rest of the broth and cook until
vegetables are fairly soft.  Let this mixture cool
slightly.
Put some of the vegetable mixture into a blender,
along with some mashed sweet potatoes and some milk,
and puree.  Repeat this process until all of the soup
is pureed and returned to the original pot.  Reheat
and add cinnamon and Worcestershire sauce.
We like this with whole wheat bread from the bread
machine and a salad or green vegetable.  It's tasty!

=====