Re: Fava Beans

I just noticed yesterday that the Whole Foods in our part of the world
(Austin, Texas) carries fava beans in their bulk section. You might want to
ask someone at the store there if they would start stocking them. I've found
the company to be extremely accomodating on requests (they sent me an
incredible tofu ceviche recipe when I asked -which I'd be happy to post it if
anyone's interested).

I didn't notice if they were Egyptian or European though. Actually I didn't
realize there were any distinctions.

Good luck.

Susan C.