Re: FATFREE Digest V99 #301

>Marti wrote....Subject: Healthy Cheesecake

>>Am I the only one who didn't do well w/the cheesecake
>>everyone's been raving about?   I
>>persevered, though, and finally came across one that worked
>>really well for me, so I'd like to share it
>>with you.  It's not vegan, by the way.

I also was unable to make a pie that anyone in my family was willing to eat
after the first bite.  Maybe it is because we LOVED real cheesecake and have
only been eating fatfree for less than a year.  I can still almost taste the
real thing.  I will try your version this weekend.  Anyone else out there
have a favorite healthy cheesecake they want to share ?
TaTa for Now,
Nancy  Adkins
Homepage :  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/1669/

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"