Sweet beans (soybeans)

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner yesterday and dh said that I outdid
myself.  Everything was pretty basic, but very, very good.  I'll post some
of the recipes later.

We have a favorite new vegetable:  the Birdseye Baby Broccoli mixture which
has broccoli, sweet beans (soy beans), water chestnuts, and carrots.  We
steam the whole package and then add a mixture of 1 tablespoon dijon
mustard and 1 tablespoon honey.  Yum.  You can make this into an entire
meal by serving it on top of brown rice along with pieces of packaged baked
tofu.

I'm on an Ornish-type program and we are encouraged to eat soyfoods every
day because they are a very healthy food containing essential Omega-3 fatty
acids.

Unfortunately sweet soy beans are not mainstreamed into our diet---yet.  My
grocery store has increased its natural foods area and now sells separate
packages of frozen sweet beans which are soy beans.

Kathleen