Re: FATFREE Digest V99 #316

In a message dated 11/17/1999 12:43:48 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
artemis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  I think these are 2 different products.
   Nutritional yeast is not bitter.  It's somewhat savory and rich and is
often
  used in recipes to make a vegan cheesey-tasting sauce.  There is a cookcook
  called "The Nutritional Yeast Cookbook" by Joanne Sp____ (something ...
  sorry, I forgot).  You can find the book at one of the online bookstores.

  I know that Brewer's Yeast and Nutritional Yeast Flakes are two different
  things. That's why I was making the distinction between them. Go back and
  reread the post please! CAmbr27@xxxxxxx >> >>