New book recommendation

After getting Jay Solomon's book _150 Vegan Favorites_ and making recipe
after successful recipe of one-dish, easily freezable, high nutrition
recipes, I decided to look up his other cookbooks.

I recently got a copy of his _Vegetarian Soup Cuisine_ and found
another treasure trove of great recipes.  This cookbook isn't vegan,
but only a very few of the recipes call for non-vegan
ingredients. And, in all but a few, the only oil is for sauteing
onions and vegetables, which he suggests can be done with wine
instead.  As is, the recipes are generally low fat, and with easy
adaptation, no added oil.

I've added the book to my new recommendations at:
http://www.fatfree.com/bookstore/   It's 20% off!

As always, you are free to purchase your books anywhere (or check the
library! or just pick up all the great, free, recipes here!) but if you
do like to order from Amazon, and if you order online after following
a link from my site, then FATFREE will earn a commission on your
purchase.  Which helps pay for the resources which run the mailing
list and the website.

Thanks!

p.s. just another plug for _Becoming Vegetarian_.  this is the BEST
vegetarian nutrition book on the market today.  A must for all
vegetarians, new and old, as well as near vegetarians.  I cannot say
enough good things about this book.  If you have a friend or family
member who is vegetarian (new or old, despite the title -- they really
should have chosen a different title), this book would make a great
gift.  The authors are even on the net and have posted to other
vegetarian lists summarizing some of the latest nutrition information
relevant to vegetarian diets.

--
Michelle Dick       artemis@xxxxxxxxx       East Palo Alto, CA