tidbits

The fatfree website is listed as a place for great lowfat recipes in February's Fitness magazine.  I thought that was pretty neat.  Also, I think Kitty had a question regarding oven fries.  I use Potato Shakers, but I omit the oil.  I just cut up the potatoes, as fries or as wedges, shake in the mixture until  coated and put on a cookie sheet.  I usually cover the cookie sheet with aluminum foil that I spray with Pam, then bake according to the directions.  The mix sticks well to the potatoes because they are naturally wet.  My husband and I will each eat the equivilant of 2 potatoes this way.  Karen