Mexican food

My husband just got back from Santa Rosa on a business trip.
He brought me back a menu from a mexican place he went to.
Sooo not fair! He isn't even vegetarian.

This place has an awesome menu!  There are like 10 vegan items
on the "Dr. McDougall" part of the menu. And that isn't even counting
the vegetarian stuff.  They even have no fat sour cream and cheese.

If anyone lives near Santa Rose, Petaluma, Rohnert Park or Terra Linda
check it out, Sonoma Taco Shop.  I can tell you the address if you
mail me.  I wish we lived near there.