vegan carob chips

Tasia,
	Just so you know: There are many kinds of vegan chocolate available, and
there are even a few *very* good brands. My favorite is newman's own organic
chocolate bars (they also have orange and mocha, and i love them =) and
they're vegan. Some brands of chocolate chips are vegan too. The unvegan-ness
of chocolate isn't in the chocolate but in the milk it's processed with. Check
the ingredients label and you'll see what I mean. =)

hope this helped,
abby

p.s. yes, i'm fairly certain there are vegan carob chips, but again, i would
say check the label.