Carob Chips

Tasia said:
>Are carob CHIPS vegan? Sorry if it's dumb, but  you never know. I know
that carob powder is actually from a plant, and is vegan, but so is cocoa,
and chocolate isn't. Thanks!!<

I'm not sure about carob chips, but some chocolate chips are vegan.  And
chocolate itself IS vegan.  It's when milk is added that it becomes
non-vegan.  BTW, the Whole Foods "365 brand" of dark chocolate chips are
vegan!

My suggestion:  Always read labels!  I've gotten very proficient at it!

Sheri