Pinto Bean Sweet Potato chili

The "Pinto Bean Sweet Potato chili" sounds interesting . . . would it be
possible to have it posted again?  Or could someone tell me the date of
when (if) it was posted?  I thought there may be others out there wanting
to give it a try now too, so maybe it could be posted again.  (If not, it's
at the website, right?  Well, duh.  I'm sure it is.)  Thanks bunches!

Chelsea O'Brien