Roasted Chickpeas?

Did someone on this list mention roasted chickpeas? If so, do you have a recipe to make them? I asked at my natural food store, and they had never heard of roasting chickpeas! :) They called their supplier, and there was no such product available... :( They did have roasted soybeans, but they were very high in fat (I guess soybeans are high in fat to begin with, but they were roasted in additional soybean oil).