Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 20:31:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: sarah lynn <sarah_lynn_914@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: help!!

anyone have any advice to stop late night binging??  I am generally
fine with my eating until evening hits and then i lose all motivation
and start to binge.  i am home from college so i am not around a whole
lot of people and the town is dull so it is hard to get out of the
house.  any thoughts (or snacks that are really good for you and
filling) would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks.