Salt Free Cooking

By salt-free cooking, I mean no added sodium at all.  DO NOT add salt to
beans even after cooking.  Use other spices and ingredients that do not
contain sodium.  I have devised my own combinations in addition to Mrs.
Dash and a product called "No Salt" which is potassium.  I use mostly
onion, garlic, oregano, basil, celery, thyme, rosemary, bay leaves,
parsley, mint, etc., because I cannot tolerate hot spices.  There are many,
many alternatives to sodium.