Flax seeds

> My information is that Flaxseed has 10gms Fat/Tablespoon, which is
> really hi-fat. Mona

Just yesterday, I decided to find out the amount of "meal" that 1/4 cup
of flax seeds -- which equals 9 grams of fat on the Arrowhead Mills
package -- would grind into. My 1/4 cup of seeds equaled 6 tablespoons
of ground meal. Nine grams of fat divided by six tablespoons equal 1 1/2
grams of fat per tablespoon. (FYI, one tablespoon of flax seed oil
equals 14 grams of fat.) I thought the seeds would grind into a smaller
amount, but perhaps grinding incorporates air. Maybe after settling this
would change.

~Sandee