Barbecue Recipes

We just bought a barbecue and I would really appreciate any suggestions you
might have for fat-free barbecuing.  Sauces and marinades would be of
special interest too.  We are new to this, both barbecuing and eating
fat-free but are anxious to get started and succeed in this new eating life
style.   I will search Amazon for books but would like some tried and true
recipes also.  Thanks for your help!
Mary in Oregon