TVP/Buying in bulk

Hi--

I'd like to buy some TVP and some other basic staples (brown rice,
lentils, wheatberries, etc.) in bulk to save some money over
supermarket and health-food store prices.  I've found some of the
stuff I want at Costco-type places, but I'm wondering if anyone else
knows of other resources for larger-scale buying like this.  I live in
the LA area, so any specific places near here would be great.

TIA,
Laura