Re: Tofu Nuggets/Fingers/Cutlets

Hello...This is pretty much the same idea as my recipe though I use
corn meal instread of the flour and crumbs and I add nutritional yeast,
curry powder and a dash of cayenne and some thyme to the other spices
you have listed.  I use reduced fat water pack tofu for this recipe and
they have enough moisture in them so I don't need to use the egg white
to get the "breading" to stick.  Naturally, it will have a much thinner
breading shell, but they do get pretty crispy.

Bye...Elizabeth