Source for Packaged Nonfat Ramen Soup

I get them at my local food co-op. They are called "Soken" fat free ramen, and at least some kinds are vegetarian. They are distributed by Sokensha Co., Ltd., P.O. Box 883033, San Francisco, California 94188.

If anyone gets in touch with them, I'd be interested in knowing whether it is possible to order it by mail by the case and, if so, how much it costs. They are over $1 a package where I am getting them now, while the fried kind are about $.20!

Vincent