Re: Organic Egg Substitute

Hello...Well I have some Tofutti Egg Watchers and they are NOT.  I was
surprised, but I ordered them from my food coop catalogue, sight unseen.
I also was surprised to find they were 98% real eggs!  I thought they
were going to be some form of non-egg substitute, since we don't use
eggs at all.  Oh well, I am trading them with someone Thurs night
for something else.

Bye...Elizabeth