Here's something I had the other day that I liked

I sauteed a bunch of chard (one of the only things still alive in
our CA garden right now) in vegetable broth and a little soy sauce,
along with some onions and garlic, and rolled it up in fat-free
tortillas to make chard burritos.  Then again, I tend to like most
any vegetable thing so long as it's in a tortilla.  :-)
--
Tane' Tachyon = tachyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx = http://www.tachyonlabs.com/