Thickeners

	For Diane who asked for some type of thickeners for puddings ect....
a simple way to thicken is with a little guar gum or  xanthan gum, generally
1 teas to 1 cup liquid.
I have used xanthan in several recipes ( including smoothies - to make
thicker without adding
more ice ) as well as cooked puddings. There is no bad aftertaste  Xanthan
is stable at both
hot and cold temperatures. This is an ingredient you will find on many
processed foods as it has many uses. As well as it works I am surprised it
isn't a household staple in every kitchen. I order it from a Bakers catalog
- though I haven't got it with me now, if interested I will tell you the
supplier I order it from.

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"

~ stay tuned and stay in touch ~