CORRECTION TO PROPORTIONS

Hi All,

Sorry I goofed. Guar Gum is generally 1 level teaspoon to a cup of fluid
though you may want
to experiment with this a little to get the desired consistency.
XANTHAN GUM  :  generally use 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon per cup of fluid. Works
best for me if I combine the xanthan gum with other dry ingredients first
then add to liquids. Again, you will want to experiment with the proportions
depending on the desired consistency.
Sorry for any confusion my first post sent.

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"

~ stay tuned and stay in touch ~