Re: recipe books

Sorry Sammie
 I am a cookbook hoarder and still have the cookbooks I got as a wedding
present 26 years ago.  But my favorite place to feed my addiction for
cookbooks is Discount Book stores.  It seems that fatfree cookbooks do not
sell very well so they always have LOTS and they are cheap.  I picked up the
McDougles book and Dean Ornish's book for less than $5.00 each and they are
hardbacks .  Our local one is Atlantic Book Warehouse.
TaTa for Now,
Nancy  Adkins
Homepage :  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/1669/

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"