Re: recipe books

I will soon have several cookbooks that I will be happy to send to someone,
or better yet, to trade. I am in the process of having all of the recipes I
am interested in from my over 100+ cookbooks transferred into Mastercook, so
that I can try them, adjust, print my shopping list, and most of all - get
rid of the books taking up room in my home.

If someone is interested in this, I am game.

Heather