Re: "Fried" veggies & egg beaters

In our house we have always called that a Fritata its a fancy name for a
baked omelet.  I use what ever veggies I have on hand add a little fatfree
cheese then after pouring on the eggbeaters I put the hot pan in the oven to
cook until set then slid it out of the pan onto a plate and slice into
wedges. The bottom browns nicely this way if you want the top browned simply
turn on the broiler for a brief time.
TaTa for Now,
Nancy  Adkins
Homepage :  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/1669/

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"