Lite Tiramisu

Lite Tiramisu Rice

1 cup uncooked long grain rice
2-1/2 vanilla soy milk
1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups frozen lite or fat free whipped topping, thawed
3/4 cup fat free ricotta cheese
1/2 cup 10x powdered sugar
2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
Unsweetened cocoa

In medium saucepan, combine rice,soy milk, coffee granules and salt. Stir
occasionally until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer; cover and
cook 15 to 18 minutes or until rice is tender. Cover and refrigerate until
chilled. In large bowl, combine rice mixture, whipped topping,  cheese,
sugar and liqueur; mix well. Spoon into individual serving dishes or
medium-size serving bowl. Place cocoa in sifter of sieve; sift generously
over rice mixture. Cover and refrigerator at least 1 hour. Serves 8.

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.

LYNNE ROSS

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

MOTIVATION GETS YOU STARTED,  HABIT KEEPS YOU GOING !!!

The results are always of your making.

~stay tuned and stay in touch ~