tofu egg salad

My husband and I are hooked on this new concoction of mine. I boil 1 dozen
eggs and throw out the yolks. I take one package of firm tofu and crumble it
with the egg whites. A tablespoon or two of low or fat free mayo and the same
amount of mustard, a hefty pinch of salt & pepper, all of these condiments to
taste, and mash like egg salad. We really have been enjoying it. Hope you do
too. Lois in South Jersey