McDougal

I bit the bullet and bought "The McDougall Quick & Easy Cookbook". Have
glanced through it and see lots of recipes that sound good.

At the beginning of some of the chapters there is information about
food. One talks about serving hash brown potatoes and home fried potatoes
but doesn't have the recipes in this book.

I would love to know how to make these. If anyone has any of the other
McDougal cookbooks would you mind checking and see if one has them?

Or maybe someone has their own recipe?

Thanks!