soy milk

Hi all:  I  live in Southern New Jersey in a small town. Recently our Acme
has gotten White Wave soy milk in the fresh milk department. They don't carry
any boxed soy milk at all. This company is very independent, according to the
market. The milk comes in without any ordering and they bring in whatever
they wish.  For weeks we have 1/2 gallons of soy vanilla and plain, yesterday
only pints (and expensive). We are at their mercy!!!

On another topic, I made the "Amazing Cornbread" recipe several times in the
last month and it was highly appreciated by my father, the cornbread maven,
as well as other guests. It is the one with the can of creamed corn thrown
in-a lighter recipe than some. Anyway, I highly recommend it and if anyone
wants the recipe reposted, let me know.

Happy, healthy holidays (eating healthy, too) to all!   Lois in Southern New
Jersey