Where to buy Splenda

Hi there!  I recently read an entry that mentioned Stevia and sucralose.
I've used Stevia and am pleased with it, though it is slightly expensive.
(But you get a lot of servings in one small container, so I guess its
really not!)  I can only seem to buy it at a small health food store, so
its not quite as conveinient to pick it up with the other groceries.  I
just went to the Splenda website, which is a brand that uses sucralose.
I've had drinks with it and really liked them!  I was wondering if anyone
knows where to buy boxes of Splenda---is it coming to grocery stores or is
it also just in health food stores?  If you've used it, are you pleased
with it?

Thanks for any responses!

Chelsea in WV