Feta

In a recent post a recipe had Fat Free Feta cheese listed as an ingredient.
I have never seen this in our local stores so did not know it existed.  I
have REALLY missed Feta in cooking and would love more info as to who makes
it ect. so that I can ask the store manager to carry it for us.  or if it
available on-line I would order that way.
TaTa for Now,
Nancy L. Adkins
BayWind Farm
Bethany Beach, Delaware
Homepage : http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/1669/
Family tree page:
http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/a/d/k/Nancy-L-Adkins/
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.~~Confucius

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"