when are the best times to eat?

Does anybody know the best times to eat during hte day.  I find myself eating
at odd hours because of my gymnastics training schedule, and my training
schedule is (during the school year) 8:45 - 2:15 PM is school, then I have to
leave right to the gym from 4:00 - 8:30 PM.  Would it be wise to eat a a
small or large dinner when I get home.  I eat a decent lunch, and sometimes I
don't have time for breakfast?  Could anyone post some tips?

Thanks,
Pam
http://beam.to/gymnast