spinach to help boost the green color but I have not tried this yet.

  Date:    Mon, 27 Sep 93 13:05:30 EDT
  From:    jayne@xxxxxxx (Jayne Spielman)

	Lowfat Pesto	(adapted from Vegetarian Times)

	2 cups		chopped fresh basil leaves
	1 cup		chopped flat leaf parsley
	1/4 cup		toasted breadcrumbs
	2 cloves	minced garlic
	3 Tbsp		light miso [paste]
	1/4 to 1/3 cup	water

	In food processor, combine everything except water. Pulse till
	finely minced. With machine running, slowly add water until
	reaches desired consistency.

	According to VT, serves 6
	Recipe as stated by VT (i.e. with Parmesan) has the following
	nutritional analysis

	Per serving: 53 Calories, 3g protein, 1g fat, 8g carb.,
	 2 mg chol, 2g fiber