FF Cornbread

About 1 1/2 years ago I copied a FF cornbread recipe I thought from this
list...I have searched the archives for it but can't find it.

For some reason I think it is a recipe by Jan Gordon and it contained
appelsauce and canned creamed corn.

Does this recipe sound familiar to anyone?  If you have it, could you
please email it to me (or to the list <g>)?  TIA

--
Gloriamarie Amalfitano, knitting and spinning all over San Diego County.
Remember that it is far better to go through life consumed by A Great