Re: Pie crusts and a broken Promise

"Dr. Neal Pinckney" wrote:

> I've experimented for 6 years with fat-free dough pie crusts, but haven't
> found one I like yet. I'm told Dixie Diners Club has one, but haven't
> tried
> it yet. Reviews, anyone?

I bought a package of the Dixie Diners fatfree piecrust mix, but I haven't
tried it yet; I've gotten out of the habit of baking pies, since I used to
make such a good traditional (butter) pie crust that I don't really like pie
unless the crust is tender and flaky.  When I do get around to trying the
Dixie Diners mix, I'll report to the list.

Jane Colman