cereal liquids

Hi--
I'm a couple days late responding to this topic, but I also sometimes like
to use fruit juice, water, and coffee (yep, sounds weird, huh?) on my
cereal.  I love cereal, can eat it any time of the day.  I don't like too
much liquid on it so I can get the full flavor of the cereal, and I don't
like milk too much.  So I started experimenting!  You may think my
suggestions are gross, but at least it gives you a few ideas!  :)

Chelsea

In a message dated 8/11/99 4:21:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,