Cereal & Milk

I love Edensoy Extra for coffee. It's so rich and creamy, you only need to put in a tiny bit.

Rice Dream milk (plain flavor) is super for cereal & cookie-dunking.

If you can't find a milk to go with your cereal, try alternatives to the ultra-expensive cereal: try oatmeal & toss in some golden raisins & a bit of maple syrup.  Or cous cous!  Sometimes I even have leftover rice w/some sweets mixed in. A hearty, inexpensive breakfast that'll keep you going all morning!