Amazing Corn Bread

I have been making the following cornbread recipe ever since I copied it
from the list. It is my absolute favorite. The "cornbread 6" recipe that is
currently in the archive is exactly the same except the creamed corn is
missing. Maybe an oversight? I must be on the same wave length because I
made this recipe a few days ago and have really been enjoying it with
various kinds of beans. Sorry I don't know who originally posted the recipe.
Carla

AMAZING CORN BREAD

1 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1-3 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt (optional)
1 apple made into applesauce or 1/3 cup prepared applesauce
3/4 cup soy milk
2 egg whites equivalent (I used enerGee)
1  15 oz can creamed corn

Preheat oven to 425. Spray an 8X8 pan and preheat. Mix all ingredients, pour
batter into heated pan and bake for 20 minutes. Refrigerate leftovers. Also
freezes well.