fruit pizza

I make fruit pizza by baking a homemade crust to which I have added one
tsp ground cinnamon and 2 tsp sugar.  After the crust cools, it can be
spread with fruit preserves, or 1 cup tofu whipped with 1 Tsp orange
juice (or cream cheese subsitute can be used in place of tofu).
Seasonal fruits can be thinly sliced and arranged either in rings, or
in wedge shapes.  Small (6 inch) crusts can be prepared with differing
fruits for a get together or a family with different fruit preferences.
 I always refrigerate the pizza for at least 2 hours prior to serving
in traditional wedge shapes.