a question

Greetings,
I am new to the list, and have been fatfreeing for almost two months
now,..here is my question to you all,..how has the weight loss gone,..what
are your experiences with the fat free way of eating,..I have been really
intrigued with how easy it is to eat good food, that is good for you,..I have
watched my husband losing steady along,..and he really didn't need
to,..LOL,..isn't that the way,..but the food has been so good I have not been
deterred from remaining on the fatfree manner of being, but my friend, whom
is also on fatfree, is becoming discouraged as she doesn't see a weight
difference in herself. So I would greatly appreciate any of your experiences
to pass on.
Bright Blessings
Anue