zucchini relish

Patricia, thank your mom for straightening out the pickle relish confusion.
So the original version has bread-and-butter pickles.  This certainly makes
more sense to me, if I am correct in remembering that b&b pickles are *not*
sweet, or at least not nearly as sweet as commercial pickle relish.  Is that
so?  Please check with Mom if necessary. TIA.

Lynn, thank you *so* much for the zucchini relish recipe.  We are a state with
climate which produces humongous and excessive zucchinis, whether you plant
any or not. We make zucchinni bread, zucchninni pie, stuffed zuchinnis,
probably zuchinni candy for all I know.  I've always needed another zucchini
recipe and am thrilled to be able to use up my zucchinni in this manner.  I'm
especially delighted that the recipe will produce nearly one gallon of relish
(who would like me to send them some?) <g>

--
Riki Darling
Spinner, Knitter, Navajo Weaver, Dyer, and Idea Enthusiast