FF Mayo vs FF Miracle Whip

Sorry folks, I cannot resist joining in the relish thread!
I am from the Pacific Northwest - Washington State - and have since
transplanted here in Southern California. My new love is jalapino relish and
I still love my dill relish. Just not in potato salad or sandwich fillings.
We love it on veggie hotdogs and veggie or bean hangaburgs as my son calls
'em.
The big argument with my hubby's family is about which main ingredient to use
for potato salad dressing - Best Foods Mayo or Miracle Whip.  A MAJOR  faux
pas to mix up potato salad dressings with opposing family members. What a
LOUD fuss to be heard! LOL!

Tina