deviled eggs

Nancy wrote:

> FAT FREE cream cheese and use that as the base for my deviled egg > stuffing.

Gee even a pickle relish person can come up with a good idea <g>!  Thanx,
Nancy, this sounds like it worked very well.  But now that you've got the
texture perfect, *what .. about .. the .. color*?  Doesn't look like enough
mustard to make it yellow and I've just got to have yellow!  Is anybody going
to solve *that* problem?

--
Riki Darling
Spinner, Knitter, Navajo Weaver, Dyer, and Idea Enthusiast