deviled eggs

I have read here about a lot of deviled eggs ideas (without the yolks, of
course), but they all seem like a lot of work to me.  My son and I fixed
deviled eggs for Easter, simply filling the eggs with garlic roasted hummus
and a little lemon juice (I would also have used paprika, but did not have
any at the time).  The consistency and taste could not be
beat......appreciate all the ideas and help through fatfree digest...thanks
so much....sandy (socalmiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)