Egg Salad

This is in response to the comment about eggless egg salad made out of
tofu.  I didn't particularly like it either until I tried freezing the
tofu before making.  After thawing, I wrap it in paper towels, press
between two plates with a heavy book on top for about 1 hour, and then
chop up.  It completely changes the texture of the tofu and is very
good.  I skip the turmeric and just use a little mustard.  It's very
good and much more like "real" egg salad.

Becky